Wednesday, April 16, 2008

HUSTLE TIL YOU BLEED

I dj at a lot of local clubs in Austin, Tx. and the one thing that I've learned is that I missed out on millions of dollars, if I just woulda thought of a way to have all those ANNOYING PEOPLE THAT LOVE TO SING ME THEIR FAVORITE FUCKING SONGS stand if front of a few judges and sing for them. I could of eliminated them one by one with the promise of taking a select few to Hollywood to compete for a recording contract and a butt load of fame. Ok so you get where I'm going with this right?


I hate people who ask me " Will you play my song" and then they begin to sing me the song as loud as they can because we're in A CLUB!!! Then they have the nerve to get mad at me when I say I don't recognize the song their singing. "I sing good, what you mean you don't know that song. What kind of DJ are you?" I'm the kind of DJ that hates your FUCKING SINGING, now move on with your $1 cran and vodka so I get back to making the other 310 people that like what I'm playing and are actually buying $5 shots, dance!

So DON'T be one of these people. Let the DJ play what he's playing. Leave him alone. Do you tell a mechanic how to work on your cars brakes?? No you don't, treat the dj the same way.


Thank you.

1 comment:

SIR CAPTAIN IS IN said...

Great blog we should link to each other